Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Christmas project 1

Hi everyone!
How are you? It's raining all day.
Today I made ornament christmas tree.
This is my first time to make something like this. It was really fun!

I want to tell you a little bit about what I did today with some pictures.
I used some ornaments, glue gun and glue sticks.
That's all what I used and I got them from dollar shop.

First I put ornaments in circular form and glued them each.
And I made the same one but smaller than the first one to look like tree.
Then I put it on the first circular ornaments.
In the end I put golden ornaments to hide gaps of red ornaments.
And ta daaaaaaa!!! That's it!



What do you think?
The shape of the tree are weird I know...
I am clumsy in these kind of works so the details are so messy but
I will work on it to do it better!
I will try it with the blue ornaments next time!


Thank you for reading and I will write soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment