Sunday, November 3, 2013

Nice to meet you

Hi. My name is Misa. I live in Japan.
I've studied English when I was a student for about 10 years including studying abroad in the USA.
Recently I came up this idea that I want to learn English again and I want to be able to speak, listen, read, and write in English like I do in Japanese.

Today I recorded my voice reading a novel which was written by David Lodge. I tried to up it on this blog but i couldn't do it. I will try it again.

Thank you for reading my blog.
I would really appreciate if you could correct my writing English.

see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Misa is this the same MISA I KNOW?! love aftan from UTAH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!!! This is THE Misa from Japan! I can't believe you found me here!! How are you doing? How is your life?

      Delete